1. All production works are copyright ©Radiojingles Limited.
2. All production works are licensed for a period of one year per Radio Station, unless otherwise stated.
3. Radiojingles Ltd does not permit production buy-outs of Jingles or other works.
4. All music supplied will be of our own published works or non MCPS works unless otherwise requested.
5. Jingles supplied by Radiojingles Ltd will have all “inserts” and “drop-ins” exclusively produced by Radiojingles Ltd at the rates quoted on our rate sheet.
6. License periods will be considered to commence from the original supply and or transmission from our studios of the production works
7. Radiojingles ©productions must not be tampered with, altered or used by any other production companies
8. Productions must not be sent to other stations without written permission and a licence.
9. Productions that are broadcast without obtaining a license will render the original Radio Station liable for the full production costs per Station broadcasted.
10. All voiced commercials are licensed for 1 year and licenses and re-licenses are subject to availability.
11. The Radio Station commissioning the license is required to register all PRS details on the stations cue sheets.
12. Payment terms are strictly 30 days net, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue invoices as per, Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1988, as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 (EC Directive) which gives creditors the right to charge interest at 8% above Bank Base Rates on all amounts outstanding for more than 30 days from the tax date indicated on invoices issued, and further to make a statutory compensatory charge on late payments, as follows; for amounts below £1000 a charge of £40; for amounts between £1000 & £10000 a charge of £70 and for amounts above £10000 a charge of £100. Such charges may be applied and added to the debt. Details of these charges can be found at; www.payontime.co.uk/legislation/legislation_main.html
13. The right is reserved to levy a minimum charge of £10.00 for each written reminder, copy invoice or statement produced after the normal credit period.
14. In the event of payment not received after ninety days, we reserve the right to remove broadcasting rights.
15. Production works must not be used on mobile phones, answering machines or any other type of medium without permission or a license from Radio Jingles Ltd.
16. Prices Quoted and invoiced are discounted prices from our retail price list and are only applicable with a reasonable volume of work.
17. These Terms & Conditions may be varied from time to time and will be communicated in writing when changes occur.
18. Other terms & conditions apply within our Company Service Charter, available upon request.
Because you have provided your data to us directly, and because we only use that data in the context of your business relationship with us and not for any other reason, you don’t need to formally opt in to receiving data. You can however opt out or change how we communicate with you at any time.